We’re working to create a world where women and girls can live without the fear of discrimination and violence.
- 75% of HIV-infected youth between the ages of 15-24 are girls
- 50% of all sexual assaults worldwide are against girls 15 or younger
- One in seven girls in developing countries is married before the age of 15 (excluding China)
We’re devoted to ending social and economic violence and injustices against women and children, such as early marriage, gender-based violence, domestic slavery, and sex trafficking—once and for all.
It must stop. It can stop.
We believe that every life is important, and we’re honored to dedicate funding to improving conditions for women and children when it comes to ensuring safe passage from adolescence through adulthood.
Equality for women and girls is the moral call to action of our time.
How we’re changing lives:
- Working to end the exploitation and domestic trafficking of children through Our Rescue
- Providing a loving home and school opportunities for orphaned children in Nepal through BlinkNow
- Supporting women’s leadership, creating jobs, and fighting for equal rights through the Global Fund for Women
- Promoting gender parity by educating men and boys on the equality issues that women face through HeForShe